Czech (Ptácek): nickname for a small person or smart individual, from diminutive of Ptak ‘bird’.
Apr 27, 2009
Leash Advocate
I like letting my dog run free just as much as the next person, but when I'm in a public place, I follow the leash laws.
My dog was attacked this weekend by an unleashed pit bull on the plaza in Kansas City. I could not get the dog to let go of Max! After the most intense thirty seconds of my life, someone in the park came up and punched the pit bull off of Max. I believe that dog would have killed Max if something would not have happened.
Max came out of it just fine, but next time he might not be so lucky!
Leash your dogs! It's for their own safety, and the safety of everyone else in the park!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment