Sep 26, 2009

The Times They Are A-Changin'

I'm trying to get better. I am the WORST at going to see other improv troupes perform around KC. My free time is my ME time and it's very hard for me to get up out of my PJs and DO SOMETHING because my life is jam-packed! But last night, I saw Spite and Loaded Dice perform at the Westport Coffeehouse Theater and it was extremely enjoyable. In my opinion, when you want to be good at something, you have to study it. You have to practice it. And you have to SEE it. People who want to become good writers should read good books. People who want to become good playwrights should watch good plays. People who want to become good musicians should listen to good musicians. And people who want to become good improvisers should watch good improvisers. I saw some great stuff last night. Congrats to both groups for putting on an excellent performance! Looking forward to seeing more good improv in the future!

1 comment:

TBinKC said...

Thanks for coming! It was great to see you there!