Czech (Ptácek): nickname for a small person or smart individual, from diminutive of Ptak ‘bird’.
Jan 31, 2009
Engagements
After high school, a few of my friends and acquaintances got married.
Sarah and Nathan
Jenny and Tyler
Kyran and Ashley
Jason and Megan
Michelle and Ben
Then, during college a few got married.
Katie and Tyler
Angie and Casey
And now, after college, so many of my friends have gotten married.
Christian and Kara
Kassi and ...what's his name
Mallory and Rob
Mike and Kate
Jim and Maegan
Jeanette and Nick
Pat and Laura
Dan and Molly
And so many more are PLANNING on getting married.
Brenna and Aaron
Colby and Cara
Brian and what's her face
Brian and what's her face 2
Bryan and Laura
Michelle and Josh
Stephanie and ...Sean?
Nick and Sarah
It's weird to think that ten years ago we used to sit around and wonder who was going to get married first.
I never thought I'd be first.
But I never thought I'd be last, either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment